All employees of Doosan Mecatec, which designs/develops and produces equipment for chemical engineering plants and power plants and also provides other service, shall consider EHS as the top priority, when making business decisions and pursue safe and environment-friendly zero-hazard operation, via constant enhancement and preventive effort.
1. Establish EHS standards comparable to international convention and national laws and regulations and pursue advanced management system, via constant and effective enhancement effort
2. Provide proper resources for EHS improvement and encourage voluntary participation of all employees, through training programs
3. Take into account EHS, in developing all products, facilities, processes and technologies and apply EHS in all business activities as top priority
4. Establish ethics management and employee compliance and actively engage in collaboration among stakeholders and community service
5. Establish and confirm goals and action plans to minimize and improve risks and environmental impacts, pursuing constant innovation
6. Announce EHS principles and achievement to ensure transparency